- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4129 Farmdale Ave, Studio City, CA 916044 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,633 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 2368022004
- Zillow Home ID: 20027564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4129 Farmdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 4133 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$2.8M563,834
- 4139 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.23M221,783
- 4117 Farmdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.27M432,057
- 4145 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.28M322,086
- 4113 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.56M433,025
- 4130 Camellia Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.28M232,284
- 4134 Camellia Ave Studio City, CA$1.1M321,695
- 4140 Camellia Ave Studio City, CA$1.31M332,213
- 4118 Camellia Ave Studio City, CA$1.72M322,360
- 4149 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.32M43.52,258
- 4109 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.22M331,742
- 4146 Camellia Ave Studio City, CA$1.27M321,962
- 4114 Camellia Ave North Hollywood, CA$751K211,094
- 4130 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.64M43.53,187
- 4134 Farmdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.15M321,913
- 4140 Farmdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.35M321,999
- 4155 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.17M332,151
- 4118 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.31M322,053
- 4103 Farmdale Ave Studio City, CA$2.74M553,957
- 4150 Camellia Ave Studio City, CA$1.25M3--2,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.