4129 N Cambridge Way, Pace, FL 325713 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $304,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 638 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,616 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 272N29165100E000120
- Zillow Home ID: 47896176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4129 N Cambridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 4123 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$261K432,473
- 4135 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$284K32.53,107
- 4134 Chartwell St Pace, FL$274K42.52,584
- 4142 Chartwell St Pace, FL$277K322,704
- 4126 Chartwell St Pace, FL$271K42.52,386
- 4130 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$233K42.52,356
- 4124 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$275K442,639
- 4117 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$288K42.53,274
- 4141 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$285K432,970
- 4134 Chartwell St Pace, FL$273K432,610
- 4136 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$251K432,257
- 4150 Chartwell St Pace, FL$202K322,106
- 4118 Chartwell St Pace, FL$269K322,269
- 4118 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$255K322,809
- 4142 N Cambridge Way Milton, FL$255K432,404
- 4111 N Cambridge Way Milton, FL$275K422,915
- 4147 N Cambridge Way Pace, FL$215K322,177
- 4141 Chartwell St Pace, FL$278K432,666
- 4125 Chartwell St Pace, FL$280K433,150
- 4133 Chartwell St Pace, FL$251K432,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292