This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $176-278K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1971
- All time views: 340
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $165,250
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Full Bath
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Lower Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Club House
- Amenities Included: Excercise Room
- Amenities Included: Gardening Area
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Fully Finished
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- FamRm/Den Description: Book Shelves
- FamRm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 929
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 0156900
- Zillow Home ID: 57386519
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% lower than in Stratford, and 15% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stratford.
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!