- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
413 Elrino St, Baltimore, MD 212242 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,575 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $64,200
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 6343 017
- Zillow Home ID: 36562525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 Elrino Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Joseph Lee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Joseph Lee home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Joseph Lee home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,024 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1958
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 415 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K311,260
- 411 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$97K--21,260
- 417 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$96K--21,260
- 409 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 407 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$90K321,260
- 419 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$107K321,260
- 421 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$91K321,260
- 405 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 403 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$89K--21,260
- 423 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 425 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 401 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$114K--21,428
- 427 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$133K--31,260
- 429 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 431 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$87K--21,260
- 433 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$94K--21,260
- 412 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$118K421,260
- 410 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$94K--21,260
- 408 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$98K--21,200
- 414 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$63K--21,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.