413 Estrella Doro, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 5,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $150
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $3,750,000
- Parking: 878 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Mediterranean, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,097 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 173072034000
- Zillow Home ID: 19373494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 Estrella Doro
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 413 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA$4.75M435,097
- 409 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA$2.04M45.55,175
- 407 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA$1.96M354,255
- 107 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA$2.01M33.55,311
- 106 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.42M33.53,395
- 108 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.38M333,425
- 204 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.48M32.54,320
- 104 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.4M32.53,426
- 102 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.45M33.53,431
- 105 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA$2.03M44.55,355
- 202 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.44M443,400
- 206 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.42M423,797
- 200 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.45M44.53,305
- 419 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA$3.26M55.56,074
- 103 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA$1.87M344,843
- 103 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA$1.96M334,853
- 208 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.42M332,812
- 103 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.47M333,451
- 210 Mirasol Way Monterey, CA$1.39M32.53,426
- 103 Mirasol Ct Monterey, CA$1.26M333
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.