413 Glen Ave, Scotia, NY 123022 beds, 1 bath, 1,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 269 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 201331016
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 5 spaces, 252 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 42220103803400010310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32480972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 Glen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% lower than in Scotia, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 411 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$128K311,612
- 417 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$130K311,667
- 409 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$101K411,416
- 614 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$167K42.51,998
- 612 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$137K311,062
- 610 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$142K31.51,176
- 407 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$108K31.51,620
- 414 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$163K321,821
- 419 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$95K31.51,107
- 418 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$121K21882
- 608 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$163K321,770
- 616 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$95K21816
- 412 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$151K211,566
- 420 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$147K311,180
- 410 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$153K412,015
- 405 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$104K311,605
- 618 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$137K31.51,260
- 606 Sanders Ave Glenville, NY$142K31.51,176
- 422 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$94K411,339
- 421 Glen Ave Scotia, NY$130K211,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!