413 Malden Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,097,500
- Price/sqft: $252
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,349 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3303700355
- Zillow Home ID: 48860054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 Malden Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 419 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$687K41.751,720
- 409 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$723K411,320
- 421 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$631K311,600
- 1414 E Harrison St APT J Seattle, WA$1.18M11850
- 1414 E Harrison St APT F Seattle, WA$341K11900
- 1414 E Harrison St APT M Seattle, WA$306K11770
- 1414 E Harrison St APT E Seattle, WA$380K111,043
- 1414 E Harrison St APT K Seattle, WA$372K11900
- 1408 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$536K31.751,260
- 432 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$661K33.251,480
- 430 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$660K33.251,480
- 434 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$638K321,600
- 436 Malden Ave E Seattle, WA$664K33.251,550
- 1414 E Harrison St APT E Seattle, WA$383K111,043
- 1414 E Harrison St APT C Seattle, WA$414K11850
- 1414 E Harrison St APT B Seattle, WA$308K11820
- 414 14th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.11M522,190
- 422 Malden Ave E # D Seattle, WA$672K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.