413 Timbercrest Rd, Catoosa, OK 740153 beds, 2 baths, 2,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,171 sqft
- Parcel #: 660024647
- Zillow Home ID: 22092976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 Timbercrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Catoosa, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Catoosa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74015 home values.
- 415 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$316K33.53,722
- 411 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$194K422,274
- 129 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$190K322,175
- 127 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$158K32.52,070
- 416 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$283K333,089
- 414 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$266K332,981
- 737 Kingfisher Rd Catoosa, OK$239K33.52,305
- 521 Heathridge Catoosa, OK$197K32.52,559
- 522 Heathridge Catoosa, OK$264K323,055
- 131 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$173K322,040
- 735 Kingfisher Rd Catoosa, OK$306K534,118
- 804 Hunters Pt Catoosa, OK$194K322,238
- 126 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$162K321,790
- 418 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$187K32.52,556
- 128 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$185K322,250
- 731 Kingfisher Rd Catoosa, OK$190K42.52,259
- 801 Hunters Pt Catoosa, OK$225K32.52,961
- 419 Timbercrest Rd Catoosa, OK$185K32.52,114
- 135 Spunky Creek Dr Catoosa, OK$188K322,490
- 736 Kingfisher Rd Catoosa, OK$141K321,740
Nearby Schools in Catoosa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.