413 W 6th St, Lansdale, PA 194463 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $247,200
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 6419320
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 110015228007
- Zillow Home ID: 90193641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 413 W 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.7% lower than in Lansdale, and 51.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lansdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19446 home values.
- 401 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$223K421,650
- 409 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$286K63.52,640
- 355 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$287K422,046
- 523 N Towamencin Ave Lansdale, PA$196K411,497
- 417 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$158K211,088
- 338 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$209K321,738
- 419 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$153K211,088
- 353 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$267K421,920
- 410 Acorn St Lansdale, PA--31.5--
- 510 N Towamencin Ave Lansdale, PA--543,336
- 404 Acorn St Lansdale, PA--------
- 402 Acorn St Lansdale, PA--------
- 421 W 6th St Lansdale, PA$157K21780
- 406 Acorn St Lansdale, PA$400K432,915
- 351 W 5th St Lansdale, PA$132K41.51,696
- 349 W 5th St Lansdale, PA$123K31.51,440
- 357 Acorn St Lansdale, PA$138K21.51,280
- 347 W 5th St Lansdale, PA$122K31.51,440
- 345 W 5th St Lansdale, PA$128K311,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.