4131 Karst Rd, Carlsbad, CA 920103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $468,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1683410820
- Zillow Home ID: 79572029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4131 Karst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 172.7% greater than in Carlsbad, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92010 home values.
Nearby Schools in Carlsbad
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292