4133 Cranford Cir, San Jose, CA 951244 beds, 3 baths, 2,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,065,000
- Price/sqft: $424
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Large Living room, Family Room with Fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Tiled Kitchen Counters, Microwave, Trash Compactor, D/W, Electric Range, Ceiling fans, Whole House Fan, Office/Den, A/C, New Granite Counters in Bathrooms, Remodeled Bathrooms, 2 CAR W/OPENER Garage, Large Landscaped yards
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 42131030
- Zillow Home ID: 19678356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4133 Cranford Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in San Jose, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 4137 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$920K421,868
- 4129 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.03M532,561
- 4023 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$986K42.52,306
- 4141 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$982K42.52,161
- 4125 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$972K42.52,161
- 4019 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$996K422,335
- 4027 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$936K422,003
- 4138 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.06M532,561
- 4031 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$912K421,868
- 4015 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$965K422,003
- 4142 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.08M432,416
- 4145 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$963K421,868
- 4134 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$970K422,003
- 4121 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$933K422,003
- 4146 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$992K42.52,161
- 4130 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.06M42.52,306
- 4035 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.02M532,561
- 4011 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$1.05M532,561
- 4149 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$997K42.52,161
- 4117 Cranford Cir San Jose, CA$973K42.52,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!