- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4133 Railroad St, Pace, FL 325712 beds, 1 bath, 830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $58,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 280
- Lot width: 255
- Parcel #: 231N291220003000013
- Zillow Home ID: 61281746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4133 Railroad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Milton, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 3848 University St Pace, FL$49K21420
- 3830 University St Pace, FL$50K32784
- 4144 Railroad St Pace, FL$48K22880
- 3800 University St Pace, FL$68K21660
- 4113 Railroad St Pace, FL$98K422,052
- 4204 Ninth Ave Pace, FL--322,124
- 3801 University St Pace, FL$113K311,288
- 4134 Railroad St Pace, FL$57K21988
- 3799 University St Pace, FL$76K321,152
- 3850 University St Pace, FL$189K322,356
- 4129 Railroad St Pace, FL$116K422,052
- 4127 Railroad St Pace, FL$179K322,232
- 3851 University St Pace, FL--11912
- 3780 University St Pace, FL$77K21800
- 4199 Ninth Ave Pace, FL$50K211,000
- 4216 Ninth Ave Pace, FL$50K22980
- 4114 Railroad St Pace, FL$53K221,078
- 4205 Ninth Ave Pace, FL$67K211,047
- 4211 Ninth Ave Pace, FL$51K21984
- 3770 University St Pace, FL$54K31924
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.