- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4134 E 106th St, Cleveland, OH 441053 beds, 1 bath, 1,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $31,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 13616034
- Zillow Home ID: 33431339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4134 E 106th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Union Miles Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Cleveland, and 309.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Miles Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Miles Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292