4134 Louisiana Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631184 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $34,860
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- 4 car detached garage (4 doors), zoned heating and a/c, 10' cielings 1st floor 9' 2nd floor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 26320000300
- Zillow Home ID: 2951784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4134 Louisiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 4132 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K322,024
- 4140 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1800
- 4130 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$61K2--826
- 4126 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$139K--43,640
- 4124 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$51K--11,140
- 3319 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO----21,932
- 3321 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$60K532,080
- 4120 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$35KStudio21,632
- 3315 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$125K--21,424
- 4133 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K32.52,384
- 3323 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$105K--53,262
- 4139 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$49K--21,950
- 4137 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K321,996
- 4116 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K321,630
- 4131 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--22,144
- 4127 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K--43,472
- 4114 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--1870
- 3305 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$312K----8,552
- 4123 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,512
- 4137 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K--21,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!