4134 Pennsylvania Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631185 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 14030570
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- central heating/cooling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 26270000200
- Zillow Home ID: 2951641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4134 Pennsylvania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 195.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
2,248 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1910
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4132 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K211,088
- 4136 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K322,012
- 4128 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$48K311,098
- 4124 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$41K--11,255
- 4120 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--1855
- 4118 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--1828
- 4137 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K22865
- 4135 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K322,538
- 4139 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--22,256
- 4116 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--21,786
- 2919 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$104K432,292
- 2921 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$48KStudio22,376
- 4129 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K--42,224
- 4143 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--23,240
- 2915 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$64K--22,538
- 2925 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$58K--22,538
- 2911 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$51K--11,232
- 4127 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$68K421,998
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.