4134 W 79th St, Indianapolis, IN 462683 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $72,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,481 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 490319118064000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1194470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4134 W 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 4126 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$82K311,061
- 7911 Guion Rd Indianapolis, IN$131K3--2,068
- 4118 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$85K311,025
- 7921 Guion Rd Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,008
- 4114 Colchester Dr Indianapolis, IN$169K41.52,258
- 4120 Colchester Dr Indianapolis, IN$250K41.52,844
- 4009 W 80th St Indianapolis, IN$168K42.52,466
- 7931 Guion Rd Indianapolis, IN$113K311,224
- 4116 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$105K421,747
- 4108 Colchester Dr Indianapolis, IN$232K41.52,762
- 4222 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$126K321,586
- 7941 Guion Rd Indianapolis, IN$87K3--1,148
- 7923 Ridgegate East Dr New Augusta, IN$152K412,134
- 4040 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$89K31.5960
- 4228 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN$135K312,184
- 4025 W 80th St Indianapolis, IN$132K321,950
- 4102 Colchester Dr Indianapolis, IN$155K41.52,092
- 3965 W 80th St Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,222
- 4119 Colchester Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K432,336
- 7951 Guion Rd Indianapolis, IN$158K442,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.