4135 Longshore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191354 beds, 2 baths, 2,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 552177300
- Zillow Home ID: 10510022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4135 Longshore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 4133 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$185K----1,800
- 4137 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$198K----2,025
- 4146 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$136K21720
- 4148 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$141K----720
- 4144 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$139K----720
- 4142 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$136K----720
- 4150 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$200K----1,872
- 4152 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$216K3--2,480
- 4201 Longshore Ave # 4207 Philadelphia, PA$149K----1,200
- 4138 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K3--1,166
- 4140 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,226
- 4142 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K----1,200
- 4136 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$147K321,166
- 4200 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$182K--12,160
- 4200 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K3--1,260
- 4221 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$158K----1,200
- 4211 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$149K----1,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.