- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4136 Eden Ct, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 2 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $231,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 452 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Parcel #: R0135019
- Zillow Home ID: 69085336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4136 Eden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% lower than in Norman, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4132 Eden Ct Norman, OK$265K322,086
- 4144 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$220K322,041
- 4138 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$259K532,849
- 4135 Eden Ct Norman, OK$234K322,028
- 4128 Eden Ct Norman, OK--------
- 4150 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$218K421,996
- 4132 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$222K322,078
- 3129 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$238K432,270
- 4131 Eden Ct Norman, OK$302K43.52,715
- 4124 Eden Ct Norman, OK$244K322,063
- 3125 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$219K322,062
- 4129 Eden Ct Norman, OK$243K322,101
- 4126 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$233K332,278
- 4120 Eden Ct Norman, OK$253K32.52,177
- 3121 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$220K322,082
- 4125 Eden Ct Norman, OK$243K322,077
- 4120 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$220K322,020
- 4145 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$226K322,116
- 4149 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$222K432,090
- 3117 Pine Hill Rd Norman, OK$225K422,180
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292