- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4136 King St, Denver, CO 802111 bed, 1 bath, 776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $279,900
- Price/sqft: $361
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 168 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 0220310008000
- Zillow Home ID: 13297595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4136 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4126 King St Denver, CO$433K311,085
- 4140 King St Denver, CO$694K33.52,154
- 4122 King St Denver, CO$489K432,263
- 4152 King St Denver, CO$326K211,363
- 4116 King St Denver, CO$507K442,429
- 4160 King St Denver, CO$371K23850
- 4135 Knox Ct Denver, CO$325K311,210
- 4102 King St Denver, CO$418K231,410
- 4170 King St Denver, CO$330K321,362
- 4143 Knox Ct Denver, CO$468K421,783
- 4127 Knox Ct Denver, CO$429K321,102
- 4153 Knox Ct Denver, CO$487K321,799
- 4135 King St Denver, CO$308K311,092
- 4121 Knox Ct Denver, CO$453K511,860
- 4127 King St Denver, CO$432K321,390
- 4145 King St Denver, CO$440K331,425
- 4121 King St Denver, CO$358K211,115
- 4155 King St Denver, CO$317K211,084
- 4111 Knox Ct Denver, CO$335K211,554
- 4176 King St Denver, CO$314K211,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.