- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 846 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $107,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Fireplace Equipment, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Bungalow, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07002566000000
- Zillow Home ID: 786543
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-142K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oak Park home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Oak Park homes, this home is valued 35.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.5% greater than in Des Moines, and 255.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
|4133 10th St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||1||1,296|
|4141 10th St Des Moines, IA||$110K||2||1||1,018|
|4129 10th St Des Moines, IA||$105K||3||1||980|
|4145 10th St Des Moines, IA||$113K||3||1||1,198|
|4125 10th St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1||1,304|
|4136 9th St Des Moines, IA||$151K||4||2||2,063|
|4121 10th St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1||1,115|
|4128 9th St Des Moines, IA||$144K||3||2||1,476|
|4144 9th St Des Moines, IA||$124K||2||1.5||1,481|
|4124 9th St Des Moines, IA||$119K||2||1||924|
|4117 10th St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||1||1,208|
|4136 10th St Des Moines, IA||$100K||3||1||967|
|4140 10th St Des Moines, IA||$104K||3||1||1,034|
|4132 10th St Des Moines, IA||$110K||3||1.5||1,092|
|4120 9th St Des Moines, IA||$105K||2||1||904|
|4144 10th St Des Moines, IA||$114K||3||1||1,156|
|4128 10th St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||1,418|
|4113 10th St Des Moines, IA||$116K||2||1||1,016|
|4124 10th St Des Moines, IA||$112K||3||1.5||1,067|
|4116 9th St Des Moines, IA||$132K||2||2||1,108|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!