4138 Sudbury Rd, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 10115209
- Zillow Home ID: 6202721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4138 Sudbury Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 82.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,299 sqft, 11,761 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 4146 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$121K31.51,494
- 4101 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$99K321,262
- 4126 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$113K321,224
- 4111 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$109K31.51,410
- 4200 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$106K31.51,203
- 4117 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$118K321,300
- 4129 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$107K31.51,222
- 4135 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$124K321,258
- 4033 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$118K31.51,257
- 4208 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$123K31.51,328
- 4123 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$124K311,380
- 4120 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$107K321,203
- 4141 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$90K31.51,216
- 4123 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$118K321,300
- 4117 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$109K311,600
- 4027 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$120K31.51,203
- 4214 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$526K445,436
- 4201 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$107K321,679
- 4114 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$100K321,255
- 4201 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$109K421,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.