- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Views: 842 all time views
- Last sold: May 2013 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Picture Window, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,220 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0I-12 B:0000 L:0056
- Zillow Home ID: 81821845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02721 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02721 homes, this home is valued 32.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 64.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% higher than in Fall River, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
|657 Plymouth Ave Fall River, MA||$229K||9||3||2,709|
|411 5th St Fall River, MA||$310K||12||3||4,205|
|625 Plymouth Ave APT 1 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||675|
|380 5th St Fall River, MA||$286K||6||3||3,910|
|670 Plymouth Ave APT 3 Fall River, MA||$170K||2||1||800|
|367 5th St Fall River, MA||$317K||4||4||3,552|
|405 5th St Fall River, MA||$270K||9||3||2,964|
|265 John St # 1 Fall River, MA||--||3||1||900|
|265 John St Fall River, MA||$233K||8||3||3,169|
|362 5th St Fall River, MA||$186K||4||2.5||2,456|
|161 Branch St Fall River, MA||$233K||4||2||3,116|
|383 5th St Fall River, MA||$223K||6||3||2,538|
|261 John St Fall River, MA||$222K||9||3||2,766|
|129 Branch St Fall River, MA||$254K||9||6||3,182|
|693 Plymouth Ave Fall River, MA||$251K||8||4||3,297|
|532 4th St Fall River, MA||$280K||8||3||3,772|
|516 4th St Fall River, MA||$243K||9||3||3,169|
|650 Plymouth Ave Fall River, MA||$3.19M||--||--||13,036|
|117 Branch St Fall River, MA||$217K||6||3||2,609|
|686 Plymouth Ave APT 2 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||500|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!