- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
414 Constantine Ct, San Ramon, CA 945833 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $728,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 479 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- HUGE LOFT
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2087400509
- Zillow Home ID: 72551558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 414 Constantine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94583, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in San Ramon, and 39.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94583 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94583 home values.
- 412 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$731K32.51,762
- 416 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$849K542,468
- 410 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$851K442,468
- 404 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$806K542,468
- 402 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$715K32.51,735
- 406 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$773K32.52,011
- 400 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$807K442,468
- 424 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$734K32.51,735
- 426 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$851K542,468
- 417 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$723K331,878
- 422 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$854K542,468
- 419 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$752K33.51,730
- 411 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$716K33.51,753
- 420 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$771K32.52,011
- 421 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$715K331,878
- 407 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$724K33.51,753
- 425 Constantine Ct San Ramon, CA$743K33.51,753
- 3332 Chartwell St San Ramon, CA$762K33.51,962
- 3336 Chartwell St San Ramon, CA$785K43.52,475
- 3328 Chartwell St San Ramon, CA$787K43.52,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.