414 E 50th St, New York, NY 100225 beds, 6 baths, 4,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1910
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $92,823
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 1892551
- Total Floors \ 5, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1361, Lot Number \ 43, Total Charges \ 0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 4,775 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2123498821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 414 E 50th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 416 E 50th St New York, NY$11.4M----4,500
- 412 E 50th St APT B New York, NY$7.62M21700
- 412 E 50th St APT 1A New York, NY$8.67M11--
- 412 E 50th St APT 2B New York, NY$8.71M21--
- 412 E 50th St APT A New York, NY$8.24MStudio1--
- 412 E 50th St APT 3A New York, NY$8.31M11400
- 418 E 50th St New York, NY$18.6M----4,500
- 419 E 50th St APT 4F New York, NY$5.82M21--
- 421 E 50th St # 0 New York, NY$7.73M11--
- 410 E 50th St APT 2 New York, NY$8.8M32.5--
- 420 E 50th St New York, NY$10.3M----4,500
- 410 E 50th St New York, NY$10.9M----4,500
- 408 E 50th St New York, NY$13.3M----5,800
- 406 E 50th St New York, NY$8.56M43.55,000
- 8 Mitchell Pl # 14 New York, NY$2.89M2267,000
- 10 Mitchell Pl APT 5G New York, NY$972K------
- 10 Mitchell Pl APT 11GH New York, NY$1.12M------
- 10 Mitchell Pl APT 1F New York, NY$464K------
- 10 Mitchell Pl APT 3B New York, NY$484K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!