414 Jasmine Dr, Winder, GA 306805 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $145,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 512 sqft
- 2 Car Garage, Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Aluminum/Vinyl, Auto Garage Door, Breakfast Bar, Cable In Street, Deck/Patio, Double Pane/Thermo, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Master On Main Level, Out Building, Private Backyard, Programmable Thermostat, Separate Shower, Sewer Connected, Sidewalks, Single Family Detached, Stories2 StoryTraditional, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,602 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: WN03A 125
- Zillow Home ID: 58494677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 414 Jasmine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30680 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 84.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Winder, and 171.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30680 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30680 home values.
- 418 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$134K432,085
- 244 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$121K--21,720
- 238 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$114K321,786
- 410 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$123K432,085
- 417 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$152K332,741
- 260 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$92K321,642
- 232 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$126K--31,928
- 422 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$124K322,008
- 411 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$134K432,110
- 423 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$125K431,756
- 228 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$123K321,818
- 426 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$124K--32,218
- 282 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$112K32.51,630
- 427 Jasmine Dr Winder, GA$140K432,312
- 241 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$124K321,742
- 237 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$123K321,814
- 290 Bayou Ln # 0 Winder, GA$83K32--
- 290 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$103K321,782
- 214 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$131K532,509
- 245 Bayou Ln Winder, GA$126K431,816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.