This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 750 all time views
- HOA Fee: $257
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $8,500,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Garden, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0014 B:0089 L:0109
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71811033
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $111-259K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for North Attleboro as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 31.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% lower than in North Attleboro, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 414 Mount Hope St|
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!