414 Nancy Cir, Vacaville, CA 956873 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Features of this home include;
> Family Room with fireplace.
> Spacious Kitchen with center island & pantry.
> Laminate Flooring.
> Landscaped yards with automatic sprinkler systems.
> Separate Laundry Room.
> 2 Car Garage with extra storage area.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0136241150
- Zillow Home ID: 15719085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 414 Nancy Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95687, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% greater than in Vacaville, and 103.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 418 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$250K321,276
- 410 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$248K321,306
- 460 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$286K321,692
- 466 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$253K321,199
- 454 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$276K421,562
- 573 Amanda Ct Vacaville, CA$271K321,276
- 422 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$255K32.51,634
- 406 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$256K321,415
- 472 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$349K42.52,006
- 501 Amanda Ct Vacaville, CA$269K321,326
- 448 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$276K321,382
- 567 Amanda Ct Vacaville, CA$266K321,306
- 426 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$249K321,195
- 402 Nancy Cir Vacaville, CA$293K331,685
- 285 Park Ln Vacaville, CA$268K321,276
- 507 Amanda Ct Vacaville, CA$244K311,771
- 478 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$338K321,827
- 561 Amanda Ct Vacaville, CA$194K311,276
- 279 Park Ln Vacaville, CA$252K321,276
- 442 Deer Creek Dr Vacaville, CA$304K322,006
Nearby Schools in Vacaville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292