- Lot: 6,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 783 all time views
- Last sold: May 2015 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Mfg/Mobile Housing, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Screened in Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mesa High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ None, Mfg Home Features \ Affidavit Affixture, Mfg Home Features \ Multi-Wide, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ Foam, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 22070088
- Zillow Home ID: 8087997
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $55-115K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85208 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85208 homes, this home is valued 47.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Mesa, and 127.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85208 home values.
|420 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$88K||--||--||1,716|
|410 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$61K||--||--||840|
|413 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$108K||3||2||1,728|
|426 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$56K||--||--||--|
|9831 E Broadway Rd Mesa, AZ||$147K||3||2||2,509|
|419 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$54K||--||--||720|
|409 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$63K||--||--||1,152|
|425 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$70K||3||2||1,040|
|9825 E Broadway Rd Mesa, AZ||$57K||--||--||600|
|413 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$85K||--||--||728|
|430 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$85K||--||--||1,344|
|419 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$80K||--||--||1,176|
|409 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$77K||--||--||1,344|
|425 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$54K||--||--||840|
|9841 E Broadway Rd Mesa, AZ||$61K||--||--||600|
|429 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$55K||--||--||--|
|438 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$62K||--||--||594|
|429 S 98th Way Mesa, AZ||$59K||--||--||896|
|437 S 98th Pl Mesa, AZ||$54K||--||--||672|
|414 S 99th St Mesa, AZ||$54K||--||--||720|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!