A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 506 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $282,533
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,893 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: MRMK M:0006A L:000036 S:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 74316356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $204-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03054 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Merrimack as a whole. Among 03054 homes, this home is valued 19.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Merrimack, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
|30 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH||$382K||4||3.25||3,720|
|410 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$241K||3||2||1,796|
|418 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$330K||5||2||3,177|
|415 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$233K||3||2.5||1,494|
|413 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$244K||3||2||1,765|
|411 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$239K||3||2||1,412|
|417 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$273K||4||2.5||2,465|
|419 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$267K||3||1.5||1,600|
|33 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH||$299K||3||3.5||2,457|
|1 Holly Ln Merrimack, NH||$277K||3||3.5||2,251|
|422 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$261K||3||2||2,139|
|28 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH||$307K||4||3.5||2,790|
|421 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$242K||3||2||1,689|
|404 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$380K||3||3||3,223|
|424 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$229K||3||1||1,583|
|3 Holly Ln Merrimack, NH||$275K||3||2.5||2,390|
|4 Four Seasons Ln Merrimack, NH||$239K||3||1||1,770|
|6 Four Seasons Ln Merrimack, NH||$262K||4||2.5||2,074|
|31 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH||$298K||4||3||2,196|
|423 S Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH||$242K||3||2.5||1,788|
Nearby Schools in Merrimack
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.