- Built in 2007
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 631 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $247
- MLS #: BA8557233
- View: City
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ N, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Stacked, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Other, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Hi-Rise 9+ Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, HOA Payment Freq \ None, Parking \ Covered Parking, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Parking Fee, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 312
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350 049
- Zillow Home ID: 81750288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-326K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 20.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Baltimore, and 159% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (312)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 414 Water St|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!