414 Water St APT 2410, Baltimore, MD 212021 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Granite Counter Tops and Stainless Steel appliances. Hardwood in living room. New Carpet. In Unit washer/dryer.
Balcony. Gas Fireplace. 24-hour Concierge. Amenities include: Pool, Gym, Recreation room. Available Immediately.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113596614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 414 Water Street APT 2410
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.4% less than in Baltimore, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Water St APT 2506 Baltimore, MD$181K----630
- Water St APT 1801 Baltimore, MD$271K----1,067
- Water St APT 1511 Baltimore, MD$172K----637
- Water St APT 1810 Baltimore, MD$181K----637
- Water St APT 2214 Baltimore, MD$334K----1,021
- Water St APT 1515 Baltimore, MD$257K----1,061
- Water St APT 2504 Baltimore, MD$181K----660
- Water St APT 1102 Baltimore, MD$282K----1,022
- Water St APT 2306 Baltimore, MD$180K----630
- 414 Water St APT 2814 Baltimore, MD$129K221,021
- 414 Water St APT 2510 Baltimore, MD$157K11637
- 414 Water St APT 2612 Baltimore, MD$412K----1,089
- 414 Water St APT 2113 Baltimore, MD$493K32.51,403
- 414 Water St APT 1104 Baltimore, MD$181K11660
- 414 Water St APT 2510 Baltimore, MD$183K11675
- 414 Water St APT 1815 Baltimore, MD$295K221,084
- 414 Water St APT 2307 Baltimore, MD$186K11644
- 414 Water St APT 2409 Baltimore, MD$288K22980
- 414 Water St APT 2506 Baltimore, MD$181K11630
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292