4141 Amargosa Dr, Antioch, CA 945314 beds, 3 baths, 2,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,775 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 610 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 0524300076
- Zillow Home ID: 18297987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4141 Amargosa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94531 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% less than in Antioch, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94531 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Antioch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94531 home values.
- 4137 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$386K332,448
- 4145 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$311K42.52,163
- 4149 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$398K332,448
- 4129 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$299K321,930
- 4020 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$307K321,895
- 4016 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$323K42.52,163
- 4012 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$376K332,448
- 4024 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$403K432,547
- 4153 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$334K42.52,188
- 4144 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$376K332,448
- 4148 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$313K321,930
- 4140 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$405K532,547
- 4008 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$374K432,448
- 4121 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$409K42.52,675
- 4152 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$306K321,895
- 4136 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$324K42.52,163
- 4156 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$370K432,547
- 4000 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$372K432,547
- 4132 Amargosa Dr Antioch, CA$315K321,895
- 4017 Meadow Lake St Antioch, CA$309K422,163
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!