- Lot: 8,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 7,589 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $317,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ Over Height Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 15532152
- Zillow Home ID: 7770385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85013 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85013 homes, this home is valued 39.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85013 home values.
|4145 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$226K||2||1||1,138|
|4137 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$293K||--||2||1,695|
|4232 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$286K||4||3||2,040|
|4232 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$272K||4||3||2,040|
|4224 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$236K||3||1||1,218|
|4236 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$238K||--||1||1,233|
|4133 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$262K||--||--||1,334|
|4138 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$286K||--||2||1,533|
|4218 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$278K||3||2||1,516|
|4132 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$247K||--||1||1,231|
|4212 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$276K||--||2||1,464|
|4129 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||1||1,038|
|4208 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||1||1,232|
|4128 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$289K||3||2||1,547|
|4125 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$272K||--||1||1,670|
|4202 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$249K||--||1||1,286|
|4233 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$210K||--||1||1,066|
|4122 N 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$278K||3||1.5||1,400|
|4237 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$277K||3||1.75||2,062|
|4229 N 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$228K||3||1||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!