4143 Bradford Brk, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Roof Type: Composition
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0RPE00001001000000
- Zillow Home ID: 68347600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4143 Bradford Brk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% less than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4159 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$147K321,568
- 3400 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$216K322,260
- 3450 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$218K322,156
- 4181 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$144K321,658
- 4181 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$120K421,658
- 4134 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$161K422,265
- 4134 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$235K422,330
- 4184 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$143K321,490
- 4117 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$249K32.52,558
- 4221 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$142K321,536
- 4150 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$182K321,739
- 4236 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$142K321,665
- 4249 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$147K421,747
- 4091 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$210K321,938
- 4122 Bradford Brk Norman, OK$237K322,401
- 4013 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$210K332,061
- 4265 Remington Place Rd Norman, OK$205K421,996
- 3366 Stonebrook Dr Norman, OK$209K432,182
- 4007 Kings Ct Norman, OK$153K321,869
- 3500 Remington Place Rd Norman, OK$144K321,775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!