4143 Raleigh St, Denver, CO 802124 beds, 3 baths, 2,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,340 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 735 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219411012000
- Zillow Home ID: 13295815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4143 Raleigh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in Denver, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4155 Raleigh St Denver, CO$313K21750
- 4161 Raleigh St Denver, CO$646K432,719
- 4200 W 42nd Ave Denver, CO$418K--6--
- 4137 Raleigh St Denver, CO$538K33.52,050
- 4171 Raleigh St Denver, CO$388K221,179
- 4135 Raleigh St Denver, CO--------
- 4133 Raleigh St Denver, CO$498K32.51,900
- 4220 W 42nd Ave Denver, CO$269K11886
- 4131 Raleigh St Denver, CO$501K32.51,916
- 4140 Stuart St Denver, CO$372K21884
- 4201 W 41st Ave Denver, CO$575K62.51,933
- 4148 Stuart St Denver, CO$422K321,442
- 4132 Stuart St Denver, CO$336K211,275
- 4126 Raleigh St Denver, CO$570K34.52,191
- 4124 Raleigh St Denver, CO$572K34.52,191
- 4156 Stuart St Denver, CO$218K11766
- 4128 Stuart St Denver, CO$469K321,963
- 4158 Stuart St Denver, CO$244K11666
- 4120 Stuart St Denver, CO$323K21972
- 4201 Raleigh St Denver, CO$352K21867
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.