4145 W Banff Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850534 beds, 4 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
A spectacular property set on nearly two ACRES in Sunburst Farms.
The numerous amenities include impressive five-star horse facilities. Bring them all! Yes, there is plenty of room for more than just a couple of horses with a tack room, two spacious arenas, stalls, auto-water and more! We are sure the equestrian will fall in love.
Even the most discerning buyer will be impressed with knowing that this lovingly maintained and updated home has had just one owner.
Inviting, this terrific tri-level home has it all. The spacious plan has 2,360 square feet of sunlit entertaining and living spaces. Plantation shutters, pretty designer paints, ceiling fans and more. Berber carpet and attractive tile are just where you want them.
Chef-pleasing, the handsome kitchen has an abundance of Oak cabinetry, lots of counter space, crisp white appliances, corner set sink with picture window and handy storage pantry.
Enjoy morning coffee in the breakfast room. Open to the living room, the dining room stands ready for more formal gatherings.
After dinner, retreat to the inviting family room, sure to be a favorite gathering space, complete with a wet bar.
Constructed in 1967 with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The lovely upstairs master suite is just the right size with a mirrored closet and walk-in shower. The fourth bedroom is set on the lower level making it a great guest room or home office.
The huge detached office could also be used as an artist studio or teen retreat.
Relax or entertain out back in the big back yard. Sparkling pool, spa, picnic lawn, pavered covered patio and fountains.
Two car garage. RV gate/parking. Preferred north/south exposure. Bridle path access just beyond the view fencing.
A very special home!
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 128 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $3
- Last sold: Sep 1991 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: 5105180
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20713034
- Zillow Home ID: 7945565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4145 W Banff Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deer Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Phoenix, and 244.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 4146 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$371K--21,839
- 4125 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$1.13M--3.754,602
- 4209 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$1.11M43.54,500
- 4146 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$478K32.53,128
- 4126 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$329K--21,568
- 4210 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$423K--21,884
- 4210 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$390K--2.752,445
- 4126 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$349K--32,422
- 4201 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$216K--21,837
- 4141 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$300K63.53,107
- 4225 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$465K--3.752,808
- 4215 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$344K542,780
- 4118 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$617K--2.753,947
- 4109 W Banff Ln Phoenix, AZ$468K432,360
- 4127 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$188K--21,837
- 4145 W Country Gables Dr Phoenix, AZ$428K--2.51,997
- 4226 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$318K--22,062
- 4176 W Evans Dr Phoenix, AZ$183K421,837
- 4172 W Evans Dr Phoenix, AZ$110K532,045
- 4180 W Evans Dr Phoenix, AZ$134K--21,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!