- Lot: 9,635 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 148 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,152 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: A2048938
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 347 sqft
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Design Description \ Two Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Front Exposure \ West, Parking Description \ Other, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Section \ 22, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, View \ None, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 30, Folio Number \ 30-40-22-006-0060, Subdivision Name \ CORAL PINES
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,222 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 3040220060060
- Zillow Home ID: 44205395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-870K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33155 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Olympia Heights as a whole. Among 33155 homes, this home is 159.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% higher than in Olympia Heights, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Olympia Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
|4159 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$699K||4||3.5||4,170|
|4147 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$320K||--||--||--|
|4131 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$273K||3||1||832|
|4121 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$278K||2||1||848|
|4201 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$413K||3||2||2,133|
|4121 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$216K||2||1||848|
|8501 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$323K||5||3||1,844|
|8501 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$330K||4||3||1,844|
|4205 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$329K||2||2||1,062|
|8510 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$269K||3||2||1,291|
|4225 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||$258K||3||2||1,200|
|8515 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$295K||3||2||1,522|
|8501 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$323K||3||2||1,934|
|8520 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$261K||3||2||1,291|
|8515 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$303K||3||2||1,702|
|4200 SW 84th Ct Miami, FL||$513K||4||3||2,778|
|4135 SW 84th Ct Miami, FL||$518K||4||2||2,541|
|4125 SW 84th Ct Miami, FL||$405K||4||2||1,790|
|8530 SW 41st Ter Miami, FL||$260K||3||2||1,291|
|4245 SW 85th Ave Miami, FL||--||Studio||--||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Olympia Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!