4149 Nicolet Ave, Fremont, CA 945364 beds, 2 baths, 1,797 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $451
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Beautifully home. Kit has cherry cab, granite, SS, marble floors. Gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,797 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 543 039900400
- Zillow Home ID: 25050731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4149 Nicolet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cabrillo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Fremont, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cabrillo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cabrillo home values.
- 4159 Nicolet Ave Fremont, CA$771K321,843
- 4100 Cadiz Ct Fremont, CA$649K421,344
- 4169 Nicolet Ave Fremont, CA$774K321,843
- 35866 Cadiz Dr Fremont, CA$363K21.5988
- 35876 Cadiz Dr Fremont, CA$363K21.5988
- 35886 Cadiz Dr Fremont, CA$363K21.5988
- 4130 Cadiz Ct Fremont, CA$746K321,484
- 35896 Cadiz Dr Fremont, CA$330K21884
- 4090 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$378K21.51,066
- 35900 Perkins St Fremont, CA$675K321,523
- 4082 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$461K41.51,336
- 4179 Nicolet Ave Fremont, CA$695K421,832
- 4076 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$406K31.51,126
- 35901 Perkins St Fremont, CA$647K421,797
- 4074 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$392K21.51,066
- 4140 Cadiz Ct Fremont, CA$914K62.52,530
- 4066 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$403K31.51,126
- 4091 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$450K41.51,332
- 4077 Nicolet Ave Fremont, CA$332K21884
- 4062 Lorenzo Ter Fremont, CA$392K21.51,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.