415 11th Ave S, Nampa, ID 836513 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $85,900
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 437 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,837 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1369800000
- Zillow Home ID: 72366878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 11th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in Nampa, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83651 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83651 home values.
- 411 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$141K542,423
- 421 11th Ave S Nampa, ID--------
- 407 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$194K94.54,025
- 1004 5th St S Nampa, ID$131K331,876
- 412 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$75K31909
- 1112 5th St S Nampa, ID$133K221,511
- 408 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$160K843,346
- 507 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$71K311,000
- 504 11th Ave S Nampa, ID--Studio--3,977
- 1011 5th St S Nampa, ID$71K211,056
- 1109 4th St S Nampa, ID$131K632,348
- 512 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$91K41.51,582
- 515 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$289K555,800
- 1003 5th St S Nampa, ID$68K211,136
- 514 11th Ave S Nampa, ID$75K221,050
- 316 10th Ave S Nampa, ID--------
- 415 10th Ave S Nampa, ID$134K532,358
- 423 10th Ave S Nampa, ID--662,757
- 512 10th Ave S Nampa, ID$72K221,020
- 507 12th Ave S Nampa, ID$113K331,478
Nearby Schools in Nampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.