415 14th St, Santa Monica, CA 904024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $3,025,000
- Price/sqft: $1,008
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4279031013
- Zillow Home ID: 20477239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90402 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.6% greater than in Santa Monica, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 417 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.46M421,703
- 407 14th St Santa Monica, CA$3.05M412,889
- 421 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.42M532,426
- 401 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.69M432,701
- 427 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.43M221,437
- 410 15th St Santa Monica, CA$4.11M54.53,981
- 416 15th St Santa Monica, CA$2.49M632,726
- 402 15th St Santa Monica, CA$2.65M332,143
- 418 15th St Santa Monica, CA$2.5M211,174
- 435 14th St Santa Monica, CA$7M5105,781
- 1407 Carlyle Ave Santa Monica, CA$3.54M443,727
- 424 15th St Santa Monica, CA$4.34M435,390
- 418 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.39M321,821
- 414 14th St Santa Monica, CA$4.04M444,226
- 424 14th St Santa Monica, CA$4.63M676,277
- 408 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.26M41890
- 354 15th St Santa Monica, CA$3.4M433,262
- 439 14th St Santa Monica, CA$3.46M554,000
- 428 14th St Santa Monica, CA$2.34M311,600
- 428 15th St Santa Monica, CA$2.47M311,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.