- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,208 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Appliances Other \ Dishwasher, Appliances Other \ Disposal, Appliances Other \ Dryer, Appliances Other \ Washer, Area \ 01-Davidson County, Basement Type \ None, Built Information \ Existing, Community Amenities \ Fitness Center, Community Amenities \ Gated Community, Community Amenities \ Pool, Construction Type \ Other, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, County \ Davidson County, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Electricity Paid By \ Owner, Floor Types \ Carpet, Floor Types \ Finished Wood, Garage Capacity \ 0, Gas Paid By \ Owner, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating System \ Central, Interior Other \ Elevator, Interior Other \ Fire Sprinkler System, Interior Other \ Smoke Alarm, Interior Other \ Utility Connection, Kitchen Description \ Eat-In, Listing Status \ Active, Living Room Description \ Formal, Miscellaneous Other \ Cable TV, Patio\Deck \ Deck, Pets Permitted \ Yes, Pool Description \ None, Property Class \ Rental, Property Sub-Type \ Condominium, Sewer System \ Sewer, Vertical Location \ Upstairs, Water Paid By \ Owner, Water Source \ City Water
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 093061J20200CO
- Zillow Home ID: 108725827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-289K.
Market guideZillow predicts 37219 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Nashville as a whole. Among 37219 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% greater than in Nashville, and 252.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37219 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (311)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 415 Church St|
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!