415 Dove Lake Rd, Gladwyne, PA 190354 beds, 4 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot width: 164
- Parcel #: 400015768005
- Zillow Home ID: 9955426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 Dove Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% lower than in Lower Merion Township, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19035 home values.
- 415 Dove Lake Rd Gladwyne, PA$943K435,300
- 423 Dove Lake Rd Gladwyne, PA$768K52.52,842
- 436 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$651K331,962
- 406 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.26M342,511
- 723 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$1.15M443,922
- 429 Dove Lake Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.64M567,825
- 440 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.14M53.53,780
- 715 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$766K433,309
- 425 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.12M53.53,888
- 445 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.2M53.53,648
- 709 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$796K42.52,744
- 722 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$1.21M66.55,928
- 500 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.19M63.53,860
- 420 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.33M578,725
- 714 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$1.05M443,982
- 411 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.1M42.54,022
- 505 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.27M44.54,469
- 400 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$3.12M74.57,247
- 710 Dixon Ln Gladwyne, PA$617K33.52,426
- 510 Williamson Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.19M55.55,149
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!