415 E 80th St APT 2G, New York, NY 10075Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $259,000
- Unit count: 79
- Parcel #: 1560000500415000000002G
- Zillow Home ID: 72532936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 E 80th Street APT 2G
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% lower than in New York Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 1M$666K------
- Apt 1N$913K11--
- Apt 1R$322K11--
- Apt 2E$476K------
- Apt 2L$810K11--
- Apt 2M$629K11--
- Apt 3H$409KStudio1--
- Apt 4C$490K11--
- Apt 4E$677K------
- Apt 4G$397K------
- Apt 4R$547K11--
- Apt 4S$676K------
- Apt 5D$543K------
- Apt 5E$393K11--
- Apt 5F$526K------
- Apt 5K$678K------
- Apt 2F$472K------
- Apt 2N$481K------
- Apt 4H$468K------
- Apt 2A$480K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.