- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,717 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 6496196
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Enclosed Porch, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Other A/C, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Public, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Stone, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 610001636004
- Zillow Home ID: 10056485
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-615K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19460 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Upper Providence Township as a whole. Among 19460 homes, this home is 13.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% less than in Upper Providence Township, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upper Providence Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
|419 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$298K||5||2||2,126|
|411 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$349K||3||3||2,729|
|106 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$238K||4||2||1,506|
|423 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$204K||3||1||1,227|
|110 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$242K||3||2||2,132|
|114 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$235K||3||2.5||1,972|
|118 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$185K||2||1||1,196|
|427 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$172K||2||1||894|
|358 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$207K||2||1||1,411|
|122 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$212K||3||1.5||1,680|
|609 Hollow Rd Phoenixville, PA||$209K||3||1||1,530|
|431 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$196K||3||1||1,620|
|26 Meredith Rd Phoenixville, PA||$722K||4||5||4,987|
|526 Egypt Rd Phoenixville, PA||$321K||3||1.5||2,200|
|24 Meredith Rd Phoenixville, PA||$830K||4||6||5,987|
|20 Meredith Rd Phoenixville, PA||$731K||4||6||5,987|
|30 Meredith Rd Phoenixville, PA||$703K||4||5||4,718|
|124 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$174K||3||2||1,075|
|611 Hollow Rd Phoenixville, PA||$195K||2||1||1,488|
|121 Sunset Ave Phoenixville, PA||$187K||3||1||1,276|
Nearby Schools in Upper Providence Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!