415 Goode Mountain Rd, Rocky Mount, VA 241512 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Basement \ Other - See Remarks, Basement Y/N \ No, Construction \ Manufactured, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Vinyl, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Lot Description \ Cleared, Major Area \ 04 - Franklin County, Manufactured ? \ HUD Tag - SingleWide, Municipality \ Franklin County, Porch \ Front Porch, Porch \ Rear Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ PrivSept-permit unav, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Other - See Remarks, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Private Well
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: 104 00-103 01A
- Zillow Home ID: 113805634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 Goode Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rocky Mount, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.9% less than in Roanoke Metro, and 95.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.