- Lot: 8,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,365 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $3,025,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,108
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 062364130
- Zillow Home ID: 15583970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.41-3.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 84.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|409 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.38M||3||2||1,940|
|417 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.43M||3||2||1,980|
|419 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.49M||4||3||2,120|
|407 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.86M||2||2||1,400|
|403 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.21M||3||2||1,730|
|421 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.15M||4||2||1,890|
|345 Elm St Menlo Park, CA||$1.81M||3||2||1,530|
|431 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.54M||4||3||2,200|
|404-406 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.04M||3||3||1,800|
|402 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.45M||3||2||1,180|
|414 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$2.96M||3||4||2,500|
|420 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$1.72M||2||1||1,100|
|410 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$2.96M||4||3||2,770|
|424 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$2.62M||3||2||2,310|
|301 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.87M||3||2||1,580|
|408 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$2.21M||4||2||1,740|
|426 Pope St Menlo Park, CA||$3.24M||4||4||2,960|
|410 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.3M||3||3||2,000|
|414 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.06M||4||2||1,700|
|218 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.8M||3||2||1,435|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!