- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
415 Lincoln Ave, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $182,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1306478006
- Zillow Home ID: 5037387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% greater than in Woodstock, and 2702.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 411 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$97K421,704
- 421 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$144K321,660
- 403 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$139K----1,272
- 410 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$127K----1,484
- Vacant Pleasant St Woodstock, IL--------
- 425 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$117K----1,218
- 222 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$124K----1,789
- 480 W Judd St Woodstock, IL$194K----1,861
- 464 W Judd St Woodstock, IL$213K----1,646
- 464 W Judd St Woodstock, IL$167K21900
- 218 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$104K321,752
- 311 Dacy St Woodstock, IL$124K----2,070
- 393 Lincoln Ave Woodstock, IL$135K52.52,423
- 214 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$147K----1,164
- 304 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$118K321,367
- 474 W Judd St Woodstock, IL$123K422,057
- 312 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$91K----1,160
- 315 Dacy St Woodstock, IL$155K----1,519
- 488 W Judd St Woodstock, IL$277K42.53,000
- 304 Dacy St Woodstock, IL$142K----1,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292