A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Finished basement, 277 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ None, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-16 B:0000 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 55989759
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 13.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Fall River, and 22.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|425 Linden St Fall River, MA||$267K||6||3.5||4,684|
|435 Linden St Fall River, MA||$243K||7||3||4,309|
|671 Maple St Fall River, MA||$208K||8||3||3,033|
|661 Maple St Fall River, MA||$216K||10||3||3,149|
|677 Maple St Fall River, MA||$214K||9||3||2,833|
|642 Maple St Fall River, MA||$246K||9||3||4,051|
|424 Linden St Fall River, MA||$210K||9||3||3,110|
|445 Linden St Fall River, MA||$210K||6||3||3,456|
|689 Maple St Fall River, MA||$191K||4||2||2,555|
|641 Maple St Fall River, MA||$212K||8||3||3,075|
|457 Linden St Fall River, MA||$205K||6||2||3,043|
|379 Linden St Fall River, MA||$229K||4||2||2,937|
|635 Maple St Fall River, MA||$181K||6||3||1,999|
|380 Linden St Fall River, MA||$210K||8||3||2,856|
|434 Linden St Fall River, MA||$224K||--||--||--|
|434 Linden St APT 1 Fall River, MA||$120K||3||1||1,154|
|434 Linden St APT 2 Fall River, MA||$120K||3||1||1,154|
|434 Linden St APT 3 Fall River, MA||$120K||3||1||1,156|
|434 Linden St APT 4 Fall River, MA||$123K||3||1.5||1,156|
|434 Linden St APT 5 Fall River, MA||$126K||3||2||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!