- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 111 days on Zillow
- Views: 768 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 21334574
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ LeadBasePaint, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41-05-21-032-026.000-027
- Zillow Home ID: 85458774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46184 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for New Whiteland as a whole. Among 46184 homes, this home is 17.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46184, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.9% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46184 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46184 home values.
|421 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$77K||3||1||900|
|409 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$78K||2||1||912|
|427 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$75K||3||1||888|
|403 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$79K||3||1||892|
|424 Sierra Cir Whiteland, IN||$80K||4||1.5||964|
|60 Parkview Dr Whiteland, IN||$81K||3||--||950|
|433 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$81K||3||1||1,195|
|52 Parkview Dr Whiteland, IN||$89K||5||1||1,392|
|412 Sierra Cir Whiteland, IN||$79K||4||1.5||1,012|
|430 Sierra Cir Whiteland, IN||$87K||3||1||1,384|
|347 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$79K||3||1||950|
|416 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$82K||4||1||1,277|
|410 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$77K||3||1||988|
|424 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$96K||4||1.5||1,896|
|44 Parkview Dr Whiteland, IN||$79K||3||1||950|
|441 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$74K||3||1||900|
|402 Melrose Dr New Whiteland, IN||$85K||3||1||1,275|
|402 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$86K||3||1||1,275|
|432 Melrose Dr Whiteland, IN||$78K||3||1||1,146|
|436 Sierra Cir Whiteland, IN||$73K||3||1||850|
Nearby Schools in New Whiteland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!