415 N Curson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900362 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Charming Green Spanish Duplex with Delightful Details
Currently processing applications. Please check back for availability.
Surrounded by romantic, colorful rosebushes, only two blocks from shops and cafes on Beverly, The Pan Pacific Park and The Grove, this lovely first floor home has an enormous amount of space and wonderfully quirky details like bright Mexican tiles bordering the door, a faux fireplace in the living room, hardwood floors, original windows, crystal doorknobs, sparkling chandeliers and great hardware accents throughout.
Through the curved archways in the dining room, the cozy breakfast nook has a built-in hutch. And just wait! In the kitchen it gets even better. There's a stainless steel chef's stove, refrigerator, rustic antique hutch, and plenty of storage and counter room. A separate utility room has a portable dishwasher, microwave, laundry sink, and an actual washer and dryer inside.
Before going out the back door, check out the beautiful bedrooms. They're huge -- really, really big -- with lovely windows and roomy closets, and the bright vintage bath has more built-ins and gorgeous tilework.
Now we can go out to play. The serene backyard beckons you. Imagine dinner with friends, reading the paper or catching a nap beneath fruit trees and great oaks.
Sorry, the truck's not included. But it sure does make a pretty ornament.
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Laundry: None
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $300,000
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Parcel #: 5526029012
- Zillow Home ID: 20785541
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 N Curson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% lower than in Los Angeles, and 72.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City West home values.
- 419 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.32M874,580
- 409 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.56M944,215
- 425 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.76M845,258
- 433 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M221,650
- 429 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.28M422,592
- 418 N Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.48M885,458
- 408 N Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M845,689
- 424 N Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.46M845,564
- 404 N Curson Ave APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$1.12M11--
- 435 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M845,613
- 429 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.53M42--
- 428 N Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.42MStudio--3,725
- 410 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.44M844,154
- 424 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.58M443,352
- 439 N Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.43M845,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292